``PGR Cell`` 08534-220528"
Introduction:- Yelburga is a Taluk in Koppal District of Karnataka State, India. Yelburga Taluk Head Quarters is Yelburga town . It belongs to Gulbarga Division . It is located 40 KM towards North from District head quarters Koppal. 397 KM from State capital Bangalore towards South . Yelburga Taluk is bounded by by Kushtagi Taluk towards East , Ron Taluk towards west , Koppal Taluk towards South , Gadag Taluk towards west . Ron City , Mundargi City , Gadag City , Hospet City are the nearby Cities to Yelburga. Yelburga consist of 143 Villages and 34 Panchayats . Lagalur is the smallest Village and Kuknoor is the biggest Village . It is in the 601 m elevation(altitude) . Pattadakkal (Pattadakalu) , Aihole , Badami (Vatapi) , Hospet (Hosapete) , Hampi are the near by Important tourist destinations to see.
We are happy to intimate the citizens of Yelburga Town that birth and death records digitization has been done from 1996 to till date, under State Government KMRP-II Phase project. Citizens can avail the birth or death certificate by paying service charge. Public is requested to avail this facility to greater extent.
The Main Moto of Town Panchayat Yelburga are as Follows:
- Creation of urban development projects.
- Construction of roads and bridges.
- Water Supply for house hold usage, industrial and commercial purposes.
- Preservation of public health and sanitation.
- Taking action for the development of the weaker sections in the town.
- Collection and disposal of waste materials.
- Urban development and urban poverty reduction within the slum areas.
This Page is maintained by Mahadev I K Gudadari Chief Officer T.P Yelburga.
Last Updated on 11-10-2013